Tachycardia (rapid heartbeat, tachyarhythmia): causes, symptoms, treatment and combating attack
What it is?
Human heart is reduced with a frequency of 60-90 beats per minute. These values are considered normal, and the increase in the CSS indicator above 90 is customary to be called tachycardia.
Contrary to emerging opinion, tachycardia is not always bad! Fasting heartbeat may result from the adaptation of the body to the changed conditions of the external environment. For example, exercises in the gym, being a physical activity, activate the sympathetic nervous system, which leads to an increase in the pulse and blood pressure. Another example is tachycardia in a patient with bleeding. Due to the loss of blood, hypoxia is developing a decrease in hemoglobin levels, myocardium receives an insufficient amount of oxygen, and it causes an increase in heart rate.
Causes of rapid heartbeat
The reasons for this phenomenon may be different. Tachycardia is physiological - the body's reaction to irritating factors, and the pathological - manifestation of the disease.
In the first case, it arises against the background of emotional excitement (stress) or as a result of improving physical activity (sports). PUBLICS PUBLIC CONTINUES CLEANS SPACKS AND BUBLICING, but the task of the doctor is to explain that the human CSS does not have a constant value during the whole time! We change and react to events around us: get up in the morning from bed, go to work or to a meeting with a friend, rejoice, get upset - and all this is reflected in the frequency of heart cuts through the activation of the growing nervous system.
The therapist with complaints about the high pulse periodically appeals young boys and girls. The attacks are accompanied by vegetative reactions: sweating, pallhery, pressure increase, sharp pain in the chest, a panic attack with death fear. Despite the pronounced clinical picture, after a comprehensive examination, pathologies are not detected. Such patients establish a mythical diagnosis of "VDR" and recommend taking during the attack "Anaprilin". The cause of such a state is violations in the work of the vegetative nervous system. Classes with a psychotherapist helps in this situation better than droppers in the hospital. Why? The answer to the video on the link below.
Pathological reasons for rapid heartbeat (tachycardia) - Congenital or acquired heart disease or other organs. These include: rheumatism, myocarditis, heart attack, developmental anomalies, thyrotoxicosis, anemia, neurosis and others. Patients with frequent pulse can know about the presence of some of these problems. In such a situation, it is necessary to consult with a cardiologist about the possible ways to eliminate tachycardia in your particular case. After all, a person with a sore thyroid house will not be able to get rid of the frequent pulse without adjusting the level of hormones, since the change in their blood concentration directly affects the heart rhythm.
After sleep and in the morning
"Sleep - the kingdom of Vagusa" is the law of physiology. Activation of a wandering nerve through a complex neurohumoral mechanism causes a pulse, breathing, decreased blood pressure. In the early morning hours, Vagus activity decreases, and a sympathetic nervous system is entered into the game. In the blood of stress hormones (adrenaline, cortisol), which leads to the rhythm of the heart.
In addition, a sharp rise from bed is also capable of calling tachycardia: after a long stay in the horizontal position, the baroreceptors do not have time to adapt to the vertical position of the body. The general vascular resistance is reduced, pressure, the return of blood to the heart decreases, which, according to the feedback mechanism, it predisposes to the occurrence of tachycardia.
At night, the pulse in the norm must cut, but does not always happen as it should. The use of psychostimulants, consuming exciting CNS beverages (wine, strong tea, coffee), watching a horror film, neurosis, smoking, insomnia - all this can cause frequent rhythm of heartbeat. Therefore, sleep hygiene is so important, it is not recommended to use coffee and tea after 16 hours. In addition, you need to learn how to cope with stress so that negative emotions do not cause the cheating of the pulse.
The cause of night tachycardia can be an apnea syndrome (short-term respiratory stop) in a dream. It is observed in persons with abdominal obesity, hypertension and snoring. The emergence of apnea can provoke various violations of the rhythm: from the blockade with the pauses of asistolia to the atrial fibrillation and ventricular tachycardia.
Frequent pulse alone
The situation that should be made to sign up for a consultation to the doctor is a permanent pulse over 90 per minute alone. Such tachycardia is almost always a symptom of the disease, and not necessarily the cardiovascular system.
Chronic inflammatory disease, anemia or iron deficiency, thyroid disease, physical income, are the most frequent causes, the elimination of which will lead to the normalization of the pulse.
Tachycardia can develop against the background of an acute infectious process: chills, an increase in body temperature by 1 degree increases the heart rate on average by 10 beats per minute. The use of adrenomimetics (for example, with bronchial asthma or glaucoma), overdose of digoxin, hypoxia (chronic and acute) also affect the heart rate.
Tachycardia is manifested in different ways; Clinical symptoms depends on the age of concomitant diseases. The rapid heartbeat may be accompanied by a feeling of discomfort in the chest, a fall in blood pressure, weakness. It is possible to feel a shortage of air, dizziness, darkening in the eyes, fainting. In a patient with angina region, there is a painful pain as a result of a developed imbalance between the increased need of heart in oxygen and the decrease in delivery 2. In people with a vice heart, the attack of tachycardia is accompanied by a sharp increase in shortness of breath.
Features of the sexes
There are no special differences between manifestations of tachycardia for men and women, except for vegetative reactions and emotional color.
The heart beats and bubbles in the throat, throws in the heat, strong sweating, trembling in the body - the signs of tachycardia in women are so brightly described. They are more likely than in men, chronic non-accommodation sinus tachycardia is found - the disease when the CSS does not correspond to the level of physical activity or emotional load. An abnormal sinus node anomaly or an increased automatism of the heart is considered the possible mechanism of its development.
Postural orthostatic tachycardia is also predominantly characteristic of women. It is accompanied by an inadequate increase in the pulse when changing the body position from horizontal to vertical.
Tahcardius species Great set. Treatment depends on the clinical situation. Sometimes it is not at all necessary: enough to lie down, relax and relax so that the heart calms down.
Most often occurs sinus tachycardia. There are 2 of its options: physiological and pathological, when the violation of the rhythm is a symptom of another disease, such as iron deficiency anemia.
In my practice there was a case with sinus tachycardia in a pregnant woman. The woman constantly felt the frequent heartbeat, which was an adaptive reaction of the body: the pressure was reduced, the heart rate increased; But the patient also identified anemia. After the correction of the hemoglobin level of iron preparations, her well-being improved, a feeling of heartbeat was passed. Although at first a woman was sincerely surprised when she was not prescribed drugs to gentle the pulse!
Depending on the localization of the source of excitation of tachycardia, they are divided into supertoday and ventricular.
The first arises in the structures of the heart to the branching level of the His beam trunk: in the atria, Av-node, in the additional ways of conducting. The source of the nucleation of the second is the beam of Gis, the fibers of Purkinier, myocardium ventricles.
By the nature of the flow Paroxysmal and non-paroxismic types of pathology are distinguished.
According to the mechanism of occurrence - reciprocal, ectopic, with trigger activity and so on.
Differential diagnosis of arrhythmias is a difficult and responsible task. In particular, when it comes to tachycardia with wide QRS complexes on the ECG. This may be a ventricular rhythm violation or tachycardia with the participation of DPP (additional conductive paths).
Stomatricular tachycardia has an unfavorable forecast and arises as a result of the defeat of the heart muscle. Unlike her, arrhythmia with the participation of DPP appears in a person without a coarse structural pathology of the heart.
To clarify the type of tachycardia, it is necessary to record an ECG with an intrath-magtic assignment or carry out a percussion-free electrophysiological study. However, in real clinical practice, such an opportunity is rarely given, and in these situations the doctor is guided by the following rule: regard the state as the most dangerous to the health and life of a person and begin the appropriate treatment.
Diagnostics: When and with what to contact the doctor?
Any first arising attack of tachycardia, which negatively affects well-being, is a reason to consult a doctor! And the brighter the clinical manifestations are expressed, the sooner you need to consult. If, during paroxysm, a person lost consciousness, it is necessary to immediately cause "ambulance" and carry out an electric cardioversion (impact on the heart with a pulsed current discharge).
Soviets of the doctor: Check-up leaf when suspected tachycardia
To establish the correct diagnosis, the following studies and analyzes are necessary:
- The electrocardiogram is alone and at the time of the rapid heartbeat;
- Heart ultrasound - data on structural structure and valve apparatus;
- daily monitoring of ECG;
- Expressive EFI (ChPEFI);
- General blood test - will provide information on the availability of anemia and / or inflammation;
- blood test on thyroid hormones and TSH;
- Consultation of the ENT doctor (if in history is frequent angins) and dentist (caries) to identify and treat foci of chronic infection.
This is the minimum of research that will help establish the cause of tachycardia, its character and appearance, or will allow you to choose a further diagnostic direction. Often, the doctor needs to be treated for help to colleagues-acrymologists capable of using modern instrumental methods to determine the area with pathological impulses. After its localization becomes known, you can solve the question of the minimally invasive destruction of the focus.
If the rapid heartbeat is the result of the course of chronic tonsillitis, then by eliminating the cause (by performing operational removal of almonds), you can forget about the cardiac problem. Such patients have complaints of pain in the heart pain. Why the threshing appears in the chest with the threshing and how to act correctly - read here.
If a change in the levels of thyroid hormones is revealed during the study, or a peochromocytoma is suspected, an endocrinologist will be treated with the treatment of such a patient. It is worth noting that in clinical practice, the first symptom of thyrotoxicosis is the atrial fibrillation paroxysism. Therefore, with all patients with the first fiscaling arrhythmia, it is necessary to determine the concentration of thyroid hormones in the blood.
The observation of a person with Tachycardia primarily implies control of a specialist who treats the main disease. It is a competent approach to the pathology, the cause of arrhythmia will help to get rid of unpleasant symptoms and minimize drug consumption.
How to remove the attack of tachycardia: first aid
Vagus samples can be used as emergency assistance. The meaning is to irritate the receptors of the parasympathetic nervous system, as a result of which the wandering nerve is activated. Performing these techniques will help either interrupt paroxysm, or reduce heart rate and reduce symptoms.
- Waltzalvy test. In the sitting position or standing a deep breath, then clamp the nose, close the mouth and try to exhale, while straining the front abdominal wall.
- The cough reflex is easy to perform: the patient needs to pash.
- Pull reflex - put pressure on the root of the language.
- Squatted squatting.
- Reflex diving dog: delay breathing, clamping the nose and lower the face into a cold water vessel.
- Carotid sinus massage. It is prohibited for patients with atherosclerotic damage to carotid arteries and / or suffered a history of a history. It is carried out as follows: the pulsation point is determined on the neck and several presses are performed on it for 3-5 seconds.
- Danini Ashner's sample - pressing on the eyeballs; Currently not recommended for use.
In addition to vagus samples, medicines are used for emergency assistance. Verapamil is widely used, but its use is possible only when it is reliably known that there are no additional conductive paths in myocardium. If the atrial fibrillation developed, then the "PropaPhenone" can help, the "Pocket Tablet" technique. Take this preparation only under the condition of previous successful use of it in the hospital under the control of the electrocardiogram.
In my practice, during the capture-water electrocardiality, patients often developed an attack of reciprocal Av-nodal tachycardia. The use of vagus samples (waltasalvy and carotid sinus massage) allowed to stop paroxysm. The entire process is shown on the ECG-installation screen: against the background of an even sine rhythm, a tachycardia attack suddenly arises with narrow QRS complexes. This is accompanied by typical patient complaints (dizziness, nausea, darkening in eyes and so on), a carotid sinus massage is performed, and the attack suddenly breaks down.
If there is a tachycardia with wide complexes during ChPEFI, then you can try to stop it with several electrical incentives. The cessation of paroxysm in this way indicates the benefit of the supervaluation character of arrhythmia. If the source is located in the ventricles of the heart, then stimulation will not affect the course of the attack.
Want to get quickly, available and briefly information about the heartbeat - Watch the video on our channel dedicated to this topic. Ask questions to experts in the comments.
Treatment of rapid heartbeat: how to get rid of the problem
Tachycardia therapy includes 2 goals:
- tactical - to stop the attack;
- Strategic - prevent relapses.
To relieve tachycardia, depending on its type, it is allowed to use pharmacological preparations: ATP, adenosine, calcium channel blockers (verapamil), beta-blockers (metoprolol), antiarrhythmics (conpaphenon, amiodarone, novocainamide). Read more about drugs that apply to this purpose can be read here.
When paroxysm proceeds with unstable hemodynamics (the drop of blood pressure) and the loss of consciousness, an emergency electric cardioversion may be required.
If the patient has confirmed reciprocal tachycardia (auxiliary, with the participation of additional ways), then the operation may be proposed in this situation. The performance of radio frequency ablation with the destruction of the reconnaissance of the arrhythmia is productively in 90% of cases.
In case of failure of surgical intervention, drugs will need drugs for the prevention of new attacks. In this case, when choosing a drug, you need to benefit and potential risk, since the treatment of arrhythmia has a pro-athmogenic effect (can contribute to strengthening pathology or the emergence of its new form). It is important to remember that in no case cannot be resorted to self-treatment or failure to eat the drugs recommended for you. Irresponsible attitude towards Tachycardia entails rapid fatal consequences.
The elimination of provoking factors, such as the use of alcohol, strong tea and coffee, the reception of some drugs (adrenomimetics, digitalis), treatment of diseases - the necessary components of therapy. Do not also forget about stress. When the organic causes of tachycardia is not detected, in the process of conversation with the patient, I often establish a link between its emotional state and the heartfelt arisen. There are situations where the convincing and mental conversation with the patient lacks, and the need for a psychotherapist consultation appears. The modern rhythm of the lives of many of us can be called "stress". The voltage at work, family problems cause persistent changes in the human behavioral mirror. It is they who change the patient's reaction to ordinary life things, which often leads to tachycardia.
It is impossible not to mention homeopathy, since supporters of this direction did not become less even after RAS recognized him with Lzhenauka. The use of such drugs is based on the placebo effect and "helps" except that the patient with asthen-neurotic syndrome without the pathology of the internal organs. The consequence of the use of homeopathic drugs in patients with serious violations of the rhythm will be the life-threatening arrhythmia. This danger can be avoided when the appointment of pathogenetic therapy, and not "pacifiers".
Symptoms and treatment of tachycardia is an actual problem of cardiology, which requires a professional approach of specialists with education and experience. In many regions, there are centers where doctors arrhythmologists are working - doctors who are engaged in the treatment of electrical heart disorders. In their ability to deal with qualitatively for the reasons and choose the optimal tactics of reference.
What is the tachycardia of the heart?
A healthy heart works in constant rhythm, and normally does not feel his beat. But with a violation of normal heartbeat, there is an unpleasant feeling in the chest, anxiety, dizziness and ripples in the field of large vessels.
During the heart cycle, i.e. Rhythmic reduction and relaxation of the heart muscle, the vessels are first filled with blood, and then their blood flow decreases. The oscillation of the vascular walls during this cycle is called a pulse. Normally, the heart is reduced 60-90 times per minute. If the heart rate is greater than 90 shots per minute - these are tachycardia, less than 60 - bradycardia.
How to measure the pulse?
The pulse is recommended to measure in the morning immediately after awakening in the lying position. It is better to do on the wrist, fastening the artery by the middle and index finger. You need to calculate the number of shocks in 15 seconds and multiply the indicator by 4.
The pulse frequency in healthy people depends on many factors:
- Gender: On average, in women, the heart beats a little faster than in men;
- Age: With age, the pulse is gradually slowed down, but after 50-55 years rises again, especially in women with the beginning of Klimaks;
- Environment: Bad ecological situation affects heart rate;
- Time of day: During the night's sleep, the pulse slows down, and at 11 o'clock the day accelerates to maximum values;
- Lifestyle: Tachycardia is observed in smoking people, as well as regularly drinking spirits, with improper labor and recreation, lack of sleep;
- Power Mode: Some products and drinks, as well as drugs accelerate the pulse.
The cheating of the pulse can be observed in a completely healthy person after active sports, heavy physical work, with a lack of oxygen, heat, during stressful situations, after making a large amount of strong coffee or alcohol (Fig. 1). The heart beats more often in response to the influence of external factors. In this case, tachycardia is a reaction to the emission of adrenaline into blood or nervous excitement. Typically, the pulse comes back to normal after a sufficiently short rest.
Another manifestation of the protective function of tachycardia is a rapid pulse in patients with internal bleeding or with a significant blood loss due to injury. An increase in heart rate allows to avoid hypoxia and saturate myocardium oxygen in conditions of reduction of blood hemoglobin.
In children, the pulse frequency is noticeably different, since the growing organism is high, the need for oxygen and nutrients. Accelerated metabolism leads to a rapid heartbeat at rest. The newborn hearts beats with a frequency of 120-140 beats per minute, the most frequent pulse in semi-annual kids - 130-135. With age, the pulse gradually slows down, and 15-year-old adolescents he is already approaching the norm of adults.
The causes of pathological tachycardia are divided into cardiac, i.e. associated with violations of the functions of the cardiovascular system, and extraordinary - due diseases of other organs and organism systems.
- Diseases of the endocrine system - the hyperfunction of the thyroid gland, low blood sugar levels,
- Anemia - the drop in hemoglobin level,
- Low blood pressure,
- chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, pneumonia,
- shock conditions
- adrenal tumors,
- lack of weight, strict diets,
- intoxication by some drugs,
- Problems from the nervous system,
- Abdominal obesity,
- Some diseases of internal organs.
Tahcardia's risk risk factors:
- diabetes mellitus and thyroid disease;
- genetic predisposition;
- increased blood pressure;
- elderly age.
Tachycardia in pregnant women
The increase in the pulse at 20-30 blows a minute often appears in women at different times of pregnancy. This may be due to:
- hormonal perestroika;
- an increase in the number of circulated blood;
- pressure increased in the size of the uterus on the heart and vessels.
In the absence of a history of heart disease, such a state is considered the norm and passes after delivery. Increased attention requires women with overweight, endocrine and cardiovascular diseases, bronchial asthma.
The classification of tachycardia is based on the definition of the primary sources of the rapid heart rate.
This type of tachycardia is diagnosed with heart rate in the interval of 100-200 beats per minute. This violation is the physiological response to irritation of the sympathetic nervous system: stress, physical activity, pain, etc.
For sinus tachycardia, the gradual start and smooth normalization of the pulse is characteristic. A long attack may cause dizziness, a decrease in pressure, a decrease in the amount of urine released.
This is the most common type of tachycardia that does not require special treatment. In most cases, cardiac rhythm comes back to normal after eliminating the cause of pulse.
The basis of the pathology is an increase in the number of ventricular reductions and the acceleration of heart rhythm due to disorders in the structure of myocardium or conductive ventricular system. As a result, the electrical impulse is interrupted in the ventricles and circulates along a closed circle.
The pulse during the attack of the ventricular tachycardia is read up to 140-220 blows per minute, which can lead to a violation of blood supply to the brain, a sharp drop in blood pressure and loss of consciousness.
This is the most dangerous type of tachycardia, which can lead to ventricular fibrillation - a state in which the heart can be reduced with a frequency of more than 300 times per minute.
Stomatricular tachycardia can lead to a stopping of blood circulation and clinical death.
In the overwhelming majority, the cause of ventricular arrhythmia is ischemic heart disease. Sometimes the attack occurs against the background of the reception of some drugs: heart glycosides, psychotropic drugs, anesthetics.
This type of tachycardia develops at limited atrial sections. In the overall structure of arrhythmia, atrial tachycardia is 10-15% of cases.
Atrial tachycardium risk factors:
- hypertonic disease;
- coronary artery disease;
- congenital and acquired heart defects;
- Chronic bronchitis.
Atrial tachycardia may arise against the background of endocrine disorders, alcohol abuse, obesity.
This type of arrhythmia is not associated with pathologies and is more common in adolescents and young people with physical and emotional loads. In adult, the rapid heartbeat appears against the background of heart disease and sclerotic changes of the heart muscle.
This type of arrhythmia is characterized by attacks of a rapid heartbeat with a frequency of up to 220 beats per minute and above. Different forms of paroxysmal tachycardia are diagnosed in 20-30% of patients with arrhythmia.
Normally, electrical impulses are formed in a sinus node - a natural cardiac muscle pacemaker. With paroxysmal tachycardia, they are generated in ventricles, atrias or atrioventricular compound. The attacks begin suddenly and also sharply ends, repeating regularly through approximately equal intervals.
Attacks of paroxysmal tachycardia make it difficult for blood circulation, and the heart works with an increased load. Long seizures lead to weakness and fainting.
Tachycardia of this type is not a separate form of heart rate disorders, it is considered as a symptom of various pathologies. Most often, arterial tachycardia is associated with hypertension and other vessel diseases. Usually determined by the elderly.
With hypertension, the rapid heartbeat is accompanied by a breath, noise in ears, dizziness, general weakness. A person may not feel strong ripples, and the heart rate above 100 shots per minute is determined only by the doctor during pressure measurement when the hypertensive crisis is suspected.
With a stable acceleration of the pulse (more than 30 beats per minute in adults and 40 strikes - in children) when changing the position is to stand on position, they talk about the syndrome of orthostatic tachycardia. This condition is not a separate disease, this term denotes a large number of characteristic symptoms. Treatment is required only with regular attacks accompanied by nausea, dizziness and discomfort in the chest.
What is dangerous tachycardia?
Tachycardia is a hazard for health if it is caused by the dysfunction of the cardiovascular system or other diseases of the internal organs. Frequent heartbeat does not allow cardiac ventricles to be filled with blood, which leads to a decrease in blood pressure and deterioration in the blood supply to the internal organs. In addition, the heart, working with a large load, requires much more oxygen. Such a state threatens to grow into sharp heart failure and lead to a heart attack, ischemic disease.
The severity of symptoms depends on the nature and severity of the underlying disease, as well as on the threshold of the sensitivity of the patient's nervous system. The most common manifestations of tachycardia include anxiety, the state of excitation and unpleasant sensations in the field of the heart (Fig. 2).
How to quickly calm the heart?
With a rapid heartbeat, it is necessary to relax, distract, calmly lie down. In no case can you drink strong tea or coffee. Cold compress can be applied to the field of the face.
When to consult a doctor?
Urgent medical care is required in cases where the rapid heartbeat occurs on the background:
- arterial hypertension
- cardiovascular diseases
- Endocrine disorders
Be sure to consult with your doctor when hereditary predisposition to tachycardia and in a situation where each subsequent attack is heavier than the previous one.
The main method of diagnosing tachycardia is an electrocardiogram. According to the nature of the ECG, the doctor determines the type of pathology and the degree of its severity (Fig. 3).
For the clarification of the main diagnosis, the daily monitoring of the ECG on Holter, MRI of the Heart, Echocardiography and other hardware and laboratory studies is appointed.
Treatment is aimed at eliminating the causes of rapid heartbeat and is carried out comprehensively. First of all, the factors causing tachycardia are excluded: it is forbidden to drink strong coffee, tea, alcoholic beverages, there is chocolate, smoking. It is recommended to normalize the emotional state and avoid excessive physical exertion.
Soothing and additional preparations, normalizing the work of the heart muscle are added to the complex of treatment of the underlying disease.
If tachycardia is caused by structural changes in the heart or impairment of hormones and is not amenable to drug treatment, surgery can be proposed for a patient: Radio Frequency Catheter Ablation, installation of a pacemaker, removal of tumors if available. In any case, the treatment regimen is appointed by a cardiologist after consulting with other specialists.
Important! Medications, corrective heart rhythm, cannot be taken without appointing a doctor, the wrong selection of therapy can only aggravate the disease.
Prediction and prevention
When complying with all medical recommendations and the transition to a healthy lifestyle, the forecast is favorable. The success of therapy depends on the time of appeal to the doctor and the adequacy of the treatment of the underlying disease.
In order to reduce the risk of developing tachycardia, follows:
- diverse and regularly eat, including vegetables, fruits, fish, dairy and seafood in the diet,
- regularly carry charging, cardio exercises,
- Avoid stress
- Do not abuse coffee and alcohol, refuse smoking.
The rapid pulse is not a disease, but may indicate problems with the heart and other organs and systems of the body. It is not worth leaving a similar symptom without attention: an early definition of the cause of tachycardia allows you to fully normalize the state and avoid repeated seizures.
- Utsumuva MD, Mironov N.Yu., Shlevkov N.B., Kickiew V.G., Gupalo E.M., Kashtanova S.Yu., Mironova N.A., Golitsyn S.P. Paroxysmal supporting tachycardia in patient dilatium cardiomyopathy and accompanying heart conduction disorders. Clinical case and discussion of the problem. Cardiovascular therapy and prevention. 2020; 19 (3): 2368.
- Salads H.F., Shlevkov N.B., Sokolov S.F. Opportunities and limitations of standard electrocardiography for differential diagnosis of tachycardius with advanced QRS complexes. Almanac clinical medicine. 2019; 47 (4): 350-360.
Hello, dear readers. The normal level of heartbeat in a healthy adult is 60-80 shots per minute. But it happens that without visible reasons, such as physical activity, our pulse is expensive, and sometimes this process is accompanied by other unpleasant sensations. And many ask themselves whether to worry about this? But if this phenomenon acquires a regular character, then it is worth finding out the reason for its occurrence. In the article, consider the main reasons that provoke the increase in heartbeat, as well as the effect of the rapid pulse on the body.
Reasons or why pulse
The normal boundaries of the pulse values depend primarily from the age of a person, but it is worth remembering about the individual characteristics of the body.
The norm for babies is 110-140 beats per minute.
Children up to 7 years of age - 95-100 beats per minute.
Teens - 75-85 beats per minute.
Adults - 60-80 beats per minute.
Elderly - 60 beats per minute.
All that is above these indicators can be attributed to the rapid pulsion.
The first question to which you need to find a response during rapid heartbeat is the causes of its occurrence. They can be both normal physiological and pathological. And in the second case, you need to pay close attention to this symptom.
What is the cause of the cheating of the pulse, if a person is healthy
But for beginnings, we consider the physiological reasons when the rapid pulse is the normal reaction of the body.
1. Physical exertion.
2. Stressing situation.
3. Fear and excitement.
4. Feature of the body.
Factors provoking pulse
But if the pulse has become frequent in a state of rest, it is important to understand what factors provoked it.
1. Sleep disorders.
2. Receive stimulants.
3. Eating antidepressants.
4. Eating substances that change mental state.
5. Excessive drinking of beverages, which includes caffeine.
7. The uncontrolled use of medicines.
9. Age changes.
11. Acute respiratory diseases.
12. Increased body temperature.
13. Pregnancy and toxicosis.
The rapid pulse can be at elevated or reduced pressure.
What diseases are the rapid pulse
If the above reasons are excluded, then it is worth considering the rapid heartbeat as a symptom of the disease.
1. Violations in the endocrine system. For example, with a violation of the functions of the thyroid gland, such symptoms are manifested as long attacks of rapid heartbeat, weight loss, increased irritability.
4. Infectious diseases. Dehydration and increasing body temperature are characteristic of them, which affects the pulse.
5. Anemia. Also, the symptoms include pallor, skin cover, general weakness.
6. Vegeth-vascular dystonia. Also, for this disease, such symptoms are characterized as headache, reduced pressure, dizziness.
7. A number of heart disease - myocarditis, heart disease, arterial hypertension, ischemic disease, cardiomyopathy, myocardiodestrophia, arrhythmia.
To eliminate these diseases, contact the cardiologist.
8. Malignant and benign tumors.
Therefore, if the rapid pulse does not have obvious and visible grounds, it is necessary to seek advice from the doctor.
Quite often, the rapid pulse is caused by such a phenomenon as tachycardia.
Tachycardia is divided into sinus and paraxismal.
Sine tachycardia - a rapid pulse is caused by physical activity or stress. The amount of heart abbreviations may exceed 100 shots per minute, but it is normalized when the factors are eliminated.
Paroxysmal tachycardia is an increase in pulse caused by heart disease.
Cheating is between 140 to 220 beats per minute. At the same time, other symptoms, such as dizziness, nausea, general weakness are characteristic of both the state. The attack begins unexpectedly, and in front of him there is a feeling of push.
Paroxysmal tachycardia differs in the foci of excitation. Severe two types - atrial and ventricular.
Stomatricular tachycardia. The reason for the occurrence of inflammatory diseases of the heart muscle, heart rate, various types of ischemic diseases. This is a very dangerous state that can lead to the occurrence of severe consequences, such as cardiac death, lung swelling, shock.
Atrial tachycardia. With this phenomenon, the cardiac rhythm is normal, but oxygen starvation of the heart muscle occurs. During the attack, a sword may occur, a feeling of gravity in the chest may increase blood pressure, the patient begins to choke. The last two symptoms are characteristic of the situation when tachycardia is provoked by a violation of the nervous vegetative system.
In the case of this type of tachycardia for treatment, it is necessary to properly diagnose and treat the disease in the root cause.
Student Pulse - What to do at home Top 9 Soviets
Of course, you should not engage in self-medication, seek advice from professionals and go through all the necessary surveys. But if you have no serious diseases, you can take a number of measures at home.
1. Enter a healthy lifestyle and engage in moderate exercise.
2. If the cheating of the pulse is caused by the stress factor, then the course of sedatives on the basis of herbs, such as Valerian and the dyeing, but first explore the recipe and contraindications to use.
4. Reception of beams of soothing herbs. For example, make an infusion of hawthorn. Brew 15 grams 250 milliliters boiling water, let it be a couple of hours warm. Drink a third cup for half an hour before the meal three times a day.
5. Enter products to the diet that beneficially affect the work of the heart and blood vessels. These include - currants, rosehip, beets, parsley, nuts.
6. Unconventional methods include clay use. Form the layer and attach to the heart during an attack.
7. Spend breathing gymnastics. Made deeply breathe. Hold the air for seconds 15 or 10. Slowly exhale air. Or you can take a deep breath, then clamp your nose and mouth, and try to exhale. You can also try to provoke a vomit reflex.
8. If your doctor gave permission, you can apply Corvalol or Valokordin.
9. The course of the honey massage of the neck, as well as regular reception of a small amount of honey in food.
Rapid pulse at elevated pressure
The increase in pressure and the increase in heartbeat is often provoked by normal reasons, such as physical activity, mental excitation state.
This is explained by physiology, because during exercise, adrenaline is released, which provokes the increase in the pulse and the pressure growth.
So if the numbers are not at the critical level, and other symptoms are absent, it can be considered a normal response of the body.
But it can also talk about the presence of the following diseases:
✔ Disorders of the functions of the thyroid gland.
✔ The emergence of oncological neoplasms.
✔ Disorders in the respiratory system.
High pressure is dangerous to health.
Therefore, in this case, it is also worth seeking advice to the doctor.
What does the rapid pulse mean at low pressure
The combination of reduced pressure and rapid heartbeat is characteristic of the following states:
- Anaphylactic shock.
- Toxins poisoning.
- Extensive blood loss.
- Myocardial infarction.
- Changes in hormonal background during pregnancy.
Under reduced pressure and at the same time, the greeting of the heartbeat appear the following symptoms - unpleasant sensations in the chest area, pain in the heart of weak or medium intensity, the headache of the pulsating nature.
Tips and recommendations
If you have a rapid heartbeat, then, first of all, you should pay attention to the following aspects:
1. The duration of the attack.
2. The frequency of occurrence.
3. The moment of occurrence and preceding the actions.
4. Are there any violations of the heart rhythm.
5. Availability of additional symptoms.
6. If it is possible, then calculate the pulse, and measure the pressure. Indicators fix.
Already at this stage you can appreciate how dangerous your condition is, and whether it is normal. If a acute state is suspected, for example, the occurrence of a heart attack or anaphylactic shock should immediately cause ambulance.
If the state is caused by an external factor, it should be fixed. When the increase in the pulse is provoked by a sharp blood loss, it is necessary to immediately stop the bleeding before arriving.
Contact your doctor if:
Also, urgently apply for the help of physicians, if, in addition to the rapid pulse:
✔ The blood pressure increased dramatically.
✔ There are heart disease.
✔ The function of the thyroid gland is broken.
✔ Among relatives there are cases of sudden death from heart disease.
✔ Nearest relatives have substantial problems with heart rate impaired.
✔ You are pregnant.
✔ Each new attack is harder than the previous one.
If the state is not acute, but the cases of attacks without visible reasons are frequent, then you should seek advice to the doctor in the near future.
First aid for tachycardia:
1. Clean the face of cool water.
2. Drink water.
3. Ensure the influx of fresh air.
4. Provide free oxygen access, for this unzipping the gulling buttons, loosen straps or ties, get rid of hot and tight clothes.
5. If there is a general weakness or the head is spinning, then you should lie on the side.
6. Slightly massage the eyeballs.
As a prevention for the normalization of the pulse, it is recommended to occupy a respiratory gymnastics, yoga, rejection of detrimental habits, transition to proper nutrition, walking before bedtime, receiving therapeutic baths.
The cheating of the pulse may be a symptom of a critical state that threatens your life, so it is not necessary to ignore it.
You should check your health once again to exclude serious diseases. Do not be afraid to contact ambulance or for the doctor's advice.
Most of the serious diseases are more successfully treated when developing in the early stages of development.
Today, many diseases provoked harmful habits, overeating and stress. Therefore, pay attention to your health, because your body's health is in your hands.
Elevated heartbeat or tachycardia
This is a pathological process, which indicates a restless physiological state. Let's look at when manifests itself Elevated heartbeat we will find its causes and methods of treatment.
If a Strong heartbeat It has a physiological character, that is, it arose due to fright, physical exertion or excitement, this does not harm the body. But if it occurs without visible reasons, this condition is dangerous for the body. As heart palpitations The heart muscle has worsens blood flow and increases its oxygen consumption. And this may cause a myocardial infarction or angina attack.
Causes of elevated heartbeat
The causes of high heartbeat may be different. Sometimes this temporary phenomenon and heart rhythm is restored independently without treatment. But in some cases, elevated heartbeat is a symptom of serious pathological processes in the body. The most common causes of high heartbeat may be fear, excitement and experiences. Please note that some drugs cause elevated pulse. Excessive caffeine consumption, elevated temperature and allergies are also the causes of high heartbeat.
But in some cases Elevated heartbeat indicates violations of the vegetative nervous system or endocrine disorders. As a rule, with such violations, humans have problems with adrenal glands and even there may be their tumor lesions. In pregnant women, a rapid heartbeat is considered the norm and has a physiological character. In this case, the increased heart rate is associated with an increase in blood circulation volumes due to an additional blood circulation system.
Increased pressure and heartbeat
Increased pressure and heartbeat are the first tachycardia symptoms and the most frequent complaints when contacting the cardiologist. Let's look at how to normalize your condition, if the heartbeat is unexpectedly frequent and pressure jumped.
- Take a comfortable pose and try to relax. Inhale slowly and deeply. After a couple of minutes, the heartbeat is normalized.
- If the first method did not help you, then try to breathe, head your nose and mouth, but at the same time try to exhale. It will increase blood pressure and allow the heart to restore its normal rhythm. This method of restoring normal heartbeat is called the Vasilyeva method.
- A sip of cold water is another option to calm the heartbeat. Passing around the esophagus, water puts pressure on the heart, which normalizes his work. Sometimes cold wash is much faster helps to normalize the pulse and pressure.
- If the cause of high pressure and palpitations and pressure became stress, then try to relax and dump it time. This will allow pressure and cordial rhythm to normal. Aromatherapy is another method of relaxation and normalization of the state.
- A tincture or decoction of the dyeing helps to normalize states. With pronounced tachycardia, it is recommended to take Corvalol, Validol or Anaprilin.
- Healthy nutrition is another effective method of normalizing pressure and palpitations. Add more fish and seafood to your diet. Eating, enriched with omega-3 fatty acids, effects the heart. And regular exercise will boost and prepare a heart for loads.
- Increased pressure and rapid heartbeat may occur due to lack of magnesium in the body. Take vitamin complexes to strengthen the body. If you are taking medicines, pay attention to their side effects, as it is possible that the high pulse and increased pressure is the cause of the drug action.
Increased heartbeat in the fetus can be diagnosed by conducting an ultrasound study on the fifth week of pregnancy, that is, on the third week of the development of the embryo. The frequency of the fetal heart rate makes it possible to learn how the baby develops, whether everything is fine with it or there are any problems and complications.
Doctors argue that the normal heartbeat in the fetus should be twice as high as pregnant. Thus, on the 6-8 week of pregnancy, the kid's pulse is 130-140 beats per minute, and on the ninth week about 190 blows per minute, for 33 week the heartbeat holds at 160 beats per minute.
Increased heartbeat, that is, tachycardia in the fetus may indicate intrauterine hypoxia. As a rule, this state arises due to the fact that the woman suffers from iron deficiency anemia or a lot of time spends in a stuffy room. But most often, an increased heartbeat in the fetus occurs at moments of movement and physical activity of the mother.
Elevated palpitation at low pressure
Increased palpitations at low pressure occurs very often. As a rule, such symptoms may be observed in the case of abundant blood loss, traumatic, anaphylactic and other genesis of the shock state. Low pressure and high pulse can be a symptom of vegetative-vascular dystonia. In this case, the patient pronounced the pallor of the skin and mucous membranes, the frequent dizziness and nausea occurs.
Against the background of reduced blood pressure, tachycardia can develop, which is accompanied by high heartbeat, pain in the area of the stomach and heart. Many patients complain about the emergence of an unreasonable feeling of fear and anxiety. Highlight and low pressure is the cause of headaches and constant dizziness.
Increased heartbeat during pregnancy is considered normal. Pregnancy is a special period in the life of every woman, since at this time the body begins to work in another mode. A rapid heartbeat during pregnancy is a heart rhythm, exceeding a hundred shots per minute. Such a condition is accompanied by a certain symptomatology: pain in the chest, dizziness, headaches, sidelines. Many pregnant women have fainting and numbness of different parts of the body.
As a rule, most pregnant tachycardia proceeds in a light form and does not cause medical concern. This is explained by the fact that the heart provides a normal influx of blood to the uterus. If tachycardia is concerned, then pregnant recommend relaxing and relaxing, drinking more purified water to maintain water balance in the body and avoid stress. This will help bring heartbeat to normal. But if the heightened heartbeat during pregnancy causes constant painful symptoms and anxiety, the woman is sent to the cardiologist to diagnose tachycardia symptoms.
Increased heartbeat in a child may occur due to emotional overvoltage (fright, stress, fear, joy) or being a symptom of diseases of the cardiovascular system. In addition, in children, heartbeat is expected due to weather changes and elevated temperatures. Do not forget that the younger than the kid, the higher his pulse, that is, the amount of heart abbreviations.
If the elevated heartbeat in the child arose due to emotional or physical exertion, then the state is normalized by itself. But there are cases when tachycardia is not manifested due to the factors described above. In this case, the rapid pulse may be a symptom of heart failure, myocardits, rhythm disorders. To cure increased heartbeat in a child, you need to make a cardiogram, as this will determine the cause of such a state.
If the baby has sharp attacks of tachycardia, which lasts for several hours and are accompanied by painful sensations (pain in the heart, dizziness, nausea), then such a state is called paroxysmal tachycardia. Instructions of high heartbeat may occur in infants. In this case, the kid throws into the cold sweat, a convulsive condition and fainting appear. With this state of the child it is very important to calm down. If the child is already 4-7 years old, then give the baby to drink a glass of cold water and try to cause vomiting. If after that the attack did not pass, urgently call the ambulance and do not postpone the campaign to the cardiologist.
What to do with elevated heartbeat
What to do with elevated heartbeat, the question that interests people suffering from this symptom. To determine whether the rapid pulse is a symptom of the disease, it is necessary to consult the cardiologist, to make an electrocardiogram, an ultrasonic study of the heart, thyroid, to make an electrocardiogram and pass the blood test to hormones. If analyzes are negative, then, most likely increased heartbeat arises due to secondary tachycardia.
In this case, the rapid pulse is treated with medicines, antidepressants and sedatives (Valerian, mint, rosehip, Melissa). The term of treatment should be from three to six months. Imputting physical exertion and constant stress - another common cause of increased heartbeat. In this case, it is necessary to change the level of loads and change the situation, since the permanent load on the heart will lead to a disease of myocardium or flickering arrhythmia.
Treatment of elevated heartbeat
Treatment of increased heartbeat depends on the cause that caused such a state. The most unpleasant thing is that elevated heartbeat is almost always accompanied by painful symptoms - dizziness, lack of breathing, nausea, vomiting, fainting.
In order to cure increased heartbeat, there are several methods, one of them implies medicine therapy with taking tablets, injections and droppers, and the second is the method of traditional medicine, that is, the treatment of herbs. Methods of traditional medicine can be used in the case when the rapid heartbeat is caused by stress, insomnia or nervous experiences.
Treatment of high heartbeat is carried out with the help of herbal infusions from Valerian, cumin, dye or fenhel seeds. You can purchase herbal collection and take it before eating for several months. But the best way to get rid of elevated heartbeat is to avoid stressful situations and lead a healthy lifestyle. Highlight medication
Medicine from high heartbeat can be different. So, some patients in the struggle for the normal work of the heart take drugs (pills, injections), others lead an active lifestyle and avoid stressful situations that provoke tachycardia, and the third uses methods of traditional medicine. But in any case, before starting treatment, it is recommended to seek medical attention. The doctor will appoint a set of analyzes for diagnosing the condition of your body and heart work.
In the treatment of elevated heartbeat, two groups of drugs are used: sedative and antiarrhythmic. Let's look at each drug group more details.
- Soothing - Such drugs are made on herbal, that is, a natural basis, their task is to calm the nervous system and establish normal heart work. Most popular sedatives: Valeriana (pills, decoction, tincture, drops), mother-in-law, new passion, diazepam.
- Antiarrhythmic - preparations that act on the cardiovascular system. The main task of such drugs is to normalize the rapid heartbeat. The most popular drugs from this group: adenosine, verapamil and freaking. Please note that it is necessary to take such drugs only by appointing a cardiologist's doctor.
Tablets from elevated heartbeat is one of the methods of treatment of tachycardia. Let's look at the main types of tablets that are used to treat elevated heartbeats.
- Beta blockers - tablets that reduce the action of hormones, causing stress. The most popular: Concorp, Atenolol.
- Cardiac glycosides - such pills are prescribed by a cardiologist and, as a rule, patients who have increased heartbeat on heart failure. Most often do maloxin.
- Sedable - tablets acting as a sedative. It is recommended to take people who suffer from emotional instability and frequent stress. As a rule, such pills have the basis of plant components. Most often used valerian or new passitis tablets.
- Antioxidants - tablets that belong to this group are used as an addition to the main therapy. As a rule, patients prescribe or mexicor are prescribed.
Please note that the reception of any pills at elevated heartbeat must be resolved by the attending physician. Since some pills are not allowed without a recipe. In addition, it is precisely the doctor's doctor's doctor who appoints a course of treatment and warns of possible side effects from taking tablets.
Treatment of increased heartbeat by folk remedies
Treatment of increased heartbeat by folk remedies is an all accessible and fairly effective method to normalize a rapid pulse. Often, the treatment of tachycardia use herbal infusions and grasses champs, which carefully and effectively affect the body. The most popular herbs for the treatment of tachycardia: mother-in-law, St. John's wort, mint, root, chamomile, Melissa. Let's consider several recipes for the treatment of increased heartbeat by folk remedies.
Take the fresh grass of millennium and root. From the plants you need to squeeze juice in the same proportions. On a glass of water add 10-12 drops of grass and take twice a day no longer than 14 days.
- Hawthorn juice is another folk remedy in the fight against high patellies. 10-20 drops on a quarter of a cup of water must be taken three times a day, before meals. From the hawthorn, you can prepare a drug decoction, the action of which does not differ from the action of juice. 30 grams of hawthorn are poured boiling water and insist 3-4 hours. Take before eating, software glasses.
- Herbal collection effectively helps cure a rapid heartbeat, both in children and adults. Mix a spoonful of millennium, a spoonful of melissa and a spoonful of Valerian root. Fill herbs with boiling water and support 40 minutes on a steam bath. As soon as the decoction cooled it can be taken.
In addition to herbal treatment, folk treatment methods involve the use of utility natural products (fruits and vegetables) that help to normalize the level of heartbeat. For the treatment of tachycardia, it is recommended to use: pears, apricots, plums, corn, citrus, nuts, raspberries, cucumbers, beets and cabbage, tomatoes and red peppers. Products are better to use fresh, making it juices and salads.
Increased heartbeat is a problem with which adults and small children are faced. There are several ways to normalize the work of the heart. Some are based on the reception of medicines, others suggest treatment with the means of traditional medicine, and the third is proper nutrition, a healthy lifestyle and a minimum of stress. The combination of all methods is the perfect option that will allow you to quickly and effectively cure increased heartbeat.
All news Previous Next
The pulse is the oscillations of the walls of the arteries depending on the heart cycle. Normally, this value is 60-89 shots per minute. While the blood pressure is a blood pressure indicator on the walls of the vessels. Of course, the relationship between these values is, but at the same time there are situations when the pulse increases, and the values of the blood pressure do not change.
In his writings, Hippocrates mentioned an interesting patient, who defeated an unknown illness. A person was in bed for several weeks, in the depressed state, he refused meal and lost interest in everything around.
Concerned relatives asked for help to ancient Greek drug. Carefully examined the patient, Hippocrates took his hand, groped the pulse and began to list the female names. After that, he told the relatives that the guy suffers sincere from unrequited love.
And what other mysters of the body hide the pulse indicators?
- Emotional (love, anxiety, constraint, shame).
- Thermal - with an increase in body temperature by 1 ° C HPS increases by 10 units.
- Exercise stress.
- Cleaning arrhythmia - Tachycardia atrium, which are reduced with a frequency of 350-700 / min, because They lose the ability to coordinated reduction, and only coaches - flicker. As a result, the synchronous reduction of ventricles does not occur. But at the same time the tone of the vessels does not change, which means that the pressure does not change. But, like any rule, flickering arrhythmia has its exceptions, so sometimes when changing the pulse, there is an increase and even decrease in blood pressure.
- Paroxysm sinus tachycardia .
- Tachycardia paroxysm from an atrioventricular node.
- Paroxysm of ventricular tachycardia .
- ЗAbsorbing thyroid gland. Thyroid hormones monitor all processes in the body. The excess of their excess affects the sinus atrial assembly, which contributes to the participation of heartbeat.
- Anemia . Due to the lack of oxygen, which is transported by red blood cells, the body is trying to compensate for its shortage by increasing the number of heart cuts and accelerate blood flow through the vessels.
- Lack of magnesium and potassium.
Knowing the cause, you can easily eliminate the consequence. We have already become familiar with the reasons for increasing the pulse, it remains to choose the right treatment.
If an increase in heart rate is associated with physiological factors, then reduce the pulse will not be much difficulty. To do this, just remove the provocation factor. It is more difficult to treat violations in the work of the heart and other organs.
If there is a feeling of the trembling of the heart, it seems that it is about to break out of the chest, it is impossible to engage in self-medication in any way. This is a direct reading to call ambulance! Only doctors will be able to remove the cardiogram, conduct a differential diagnosis and choose adequate treatment. But after the attack, it is necessary to turn to the cardiologist to get a constant treatment scheme to prevent such arrhythmias.
Council of the doctor
Many people interpret their condition, calling any increase in the pulse arrhythmia. Arrhythmia is a violation of a rhythm, which can also be with normal cardiac frequency indicators. As I explain to patients; Normal, rhythmic pulse is Tuk-Tuk, Tuk-Tuk, Tuk-Tuk, and arrhythmia - Tuk-Tuk, Tuk-Tuk-Tuk, Tuk, i.e. It is the violation of the rhyticity of the heartbeat without communication with the frequency. Frequent, but the rhythmic pulse is tachycardia. If you are not sure that you correctly determined violations by the work of the heart, then it is better to tell the doctor that something is wrong than immediately characterized by its state incorrectly. This will facilitate the diagnostic search will reduce the number and time of surveys.
Beta blockers in small doses are suitable for relieving sinus tachycardia, because they reduce pressure. Treatment of Sinus Tachycardia Paroxysis is usually attached to the use of antiarrhythmics.
If, in addition to the rapid heartbeat, there are still symptoms of increased sweating, sharp mood swings, anonymous weight set, shortness of breath with insignificant physical exertion, tremor limbs, releasing eyeballs, an increase in the thyroid gland, a feeling of grinding throat and "interference" when swallowing, it is necessary to contact the endocrinologist and conduct a thyroid examination. A complex of such symptoms indicates Hyperthyroidism . Therefore, treatment with cardiac drugs will not give a positive effect. In this case, hormonal therapy is necessary.
For the treatment of anemia, it is necessary to pass the blood test. To find out the cause of the lack of erythrocytes and / or hemoglobin. Only after that you can proceed to treatment.
Cardiac rhythm is an indicator that reacts to a variety of changes in the body. Even hippocrates in ancient Greece managed to determine the importance of pulse indicators. Regularly measuring the heart rate, it is possible to identify heavy pathological processes in a timely manner. Therefore, it should not be neglected with such a simple but most important method of diagnosing both cordial and non-cardiac diseases.
About the reasons of a high pulse, find out from the video:
This article is verified by a valid qualified doctor Victoria Druzhikin
And it can be considered a reliable source of information for users of the site.
1. https://minzdrav.gov-murman.ru/documents/standarty-meditsinskoy-pomoshi/2-standarty-spetsializirovannoy-meditsinskoy-pomoshi-/bolezni-sistemy-krovoBrashcheniya-i00-i99-/710.pdf2. https://health.admtyumen.ru/files/upload/oiv/d_zdr/clinic%20 Recommendations%20(Protokol)%20The% 20Worch%20Skoroi%20Medicine%20Stacks%20 Images%20Tahcardians%20I%20Tahiariums.doc.
Rate how the article is useful. 3.3. 10 people voted,
Average rating 3.3.
Did you like the article? Save on the wall so as not to lose!
Ask a doctor's question and get a consultation of a cardiologist online by an exciting problem in a free or paid mode.
On our website, the apart is working and waiting for your questions more than 2,000 experienced doctors, who daily help users solve their health problems. Be healthy!
Publication date March 27, 2019. Updated April 26, 2021.
Definition of the disease. Causes of the disease
Tachycardia - This is a symptom in which the heart rate frequency increases, ranging from 100 beats per minute or more.
When the heart begins to shrink too often, the efficiency of its work is reduced, the delivery of oxygen to organs decreases, and such symptoms appear as shortness of breath, dizziness, chest pain and loss of consciousness.
The risk of developing tachycardia increases as a person agrees. This is due to age-related changes in cardiac tissue.
Often the tendency to tachycardia is inherited. The tachycardia itself, which is not a manifestation of arrhythmia, is equally often able to meet men and women. However, if tachycardia is a manifestation of certain arrhythmias, for example, atrial trembles, it is more often found in men
Causes of Tachycardia
The simplest physiological cause of tachycardia is a physical activity. Any organism, even trained, in response to the load of sufficient intensity, is trying to compensate for the cost of oxygen and increase its delivery to the authorities. At the same time, many mechanisms are used, which include the gain of cardiac output (an increase in blood volume ejected from left ventricle into a large circulation circle) and an increase in the frequency of respiratory movements and heart abbreviations, i.e. tachycardia.
For athletes, whose body is accustomed to physical exertion, considerable efforts are required to achieve tachycardia. In small people, even with minor loads, pulse can significantly become more frequent.
An important feature of physiological tachycardia is its rapid disappearance after getting rid of the provoking stimulus.
Another reason for tachycardia is stressful effect on the body. It causes the activation of the sympathetic system and the reflexary of heartbeat.
Also tachycardia can provoke the use of some products and chemicals - coffee, strong tea, alcohol, drugs (for example, preparations for the treatment of bronchial asthma, thyroid hormones or psychostimulants).
Tachycardia is a common symptom of a variety of diseases, and in most cases it develops at once from several reasons. So, the increase in the pulse is characteristic of:
- heart failure;
- thyroid diseases;
- chronic diseases of the lungs;
- Congenital diseases (for example, Wolf - Parkinson - White or WPW syndrome).
Features of the manifestation of tachycardia in men and women
Tachycardia itself, which is not a manifestation of arrhythmia, is equally often found in men and women. However, if tachycardia is a manifestation of a certain arrhythmia, for example, atrial trembles, it is more common in men.
Tachycardia in adolescence
Tachycardia may be observed in adolescence when the child is actively developing. It usually does not require treatment and passes with time. However, the increase in heart rate may arise both as a result of physiological causes and various diseases. Therefore, the appearance of tachycardia requires careful diagnosis at any age.
Tachycardia in pregnant women
The heart rate in pregnant women is slightly higher than before pregnancy. Tachycardia during pregnancy may occur against anemia, low arterial pressure, increased thyroid function and fast weight set. As a rule, tachycardia during pregnancy does not lead to complications, but in some cases the reception of antiarrhythmic drugs will be required.  . The attending physician will help to diagnose and prescribe treatment.
When you find similar symptoms, consult your doctor. Do not self-medicate - it is dangerous for your health!
Symptoms of Tachycardia
The main symptoms of tachycardia:
- Pulse Beating (reinforced heartbeat) - more than 100 shots per minute quite strong and degradious;
- Sleepy artery pulsation (in the neck area);
- Dyspnea during exercise - is a physiological phenomenon and manifests itself in healthy people; In pathologies of the heart, the feeling of the lack of air may occur even at low loads;
- dizziness ;
- heart pain - Possible painful sensations in the chest and darkening in the eyes;
- anxiety , as well as the fear of sudden death, is characteristic of heart pathologies;
- feeling of weakness;
- Pre-perspective condition. [ Reference: 2] 
However, often (in 38% of cases), people with tachycardia do not make complaints, and this condition is found during a routine examination, for example, when passing a medical examination or during a random measurement of heart rate frequency.
In some cases, the signs of tachycardia can be fainting and increasing urine volume.
Anatomy and heart physiology
An important indicator of the work of the heart is rhythm. If it is normal, then such a rhythm is called sinus. This term is associated with a synocatal node - a group of myocardial cells responsible for stimulating the work of the heart.
As you know, the heart consists of muscle fibers capable of spontaneous reduction. The rhythm of abbreviations is set precisely from the synoatrial node, the cells of which are reduced with a certain frequency (normally 55-70 per minute).
The pulse from the synocatrial node spreads through the heart through the chains of special cells (the so-called conductive paths), causing simultaneous reduction in all cardiomyocytes (heart muscle cells). Thus, excessive stimulation of the cells of the synoatrial node or the violation of its operation can lead to the rhythm of the heart rhythm until the same time.
The pathogenesis of sinus tachycardia is associated with a violation of the balance of sympathetic and vegetative influences on the conductive myocardial system. The sympathetic nervous system is responsible for the stress reaction and any other action, mobilizing all organism systems. The vegetative system, on the contrary, has some braking effect and is responsible for the constancy of the inner environment of the body. The predominance of the sympathetic effect on the heart causes a tachycardia symptom.
With diseases of the thyroid gland, accompanied by an excessive product of its hormones, or with overdose of thyroid hormone drugs, the pulse is often marked. This is due to the activation of the hormones of the gland of the sympathetic nerve centers.
Also contribution to the development of tachycardia makes structural damage to myocardium in the area of the work of the sinus node (right atrium) as a result of inflammatory changes. However, such a mechanism is much less common. 
Classification and stage of development of tachycardia
There are several types of tachycardia:
- Sinus (chronic inadequate sinus) tachycardia.
- Ectopic (nonsense) tachycardia - relate to violations of the conductive heart system, may be independent diseases:
- Sinoatrial reciprocal tachycardia (sart);
- Av-nodal reciprocal tachycardia (Avurt);
- atrial fibrillation;
- paroxysmal tachycardia;
- atrial tachycardia;
- ventricular tachycardia;
- Tachycardia in precision syndromes.
This is a reduction in the heart, rapid up to 100 strikes per minute and more, which comes from a sinus unit, which is responsible for the normal reduction in myocardium. The heart rate is gradually growing and also gradually decreases. This type of tachycardia is considered a normal heart reaction to emotional and physical exertion. In particular, it arises as a compensatory response of a cardiovascular system for fever, hypoglycemia, shock, hypotension, hypoxia, anemia, myocardial infarction, an emblem of a light artery, hyperthyroidism, reception of some drugs and the effects of toxic substances. 
Pathological is chronic inadequate sinus tachycardia . From "normal" tachycardia, it differs in that it occurs without the impact of obvious physical or emotional factors. [eleven]
Sinoatrial reciprocal tachycardia - One of the rare species of rapid heartbeat. It is based on Re-entry - Pulse repeated input in the sinus node area. It has a sudden appearance and disappearance. Often proceeds asymptomatic.
Atrioventricular Tachycardia (Avurt)
Avurt is one of the common parole-shaped superstricular arrhythmias with a cardiac frequency of about 140-280 beats per minute. It occurs due to repeated impulses in the AV-node, which shares the paths of fast and slow impulses. This tachycardia is not dangerous for life, usually accompanied by dizziness, fainting, shortness of breath, intermittent heartbeat, pain / discomfort in the neck and chest, anxiety and an increase in urine volume. Avurt against the background of ischemic heart disease can lead to myocardial infarction. 
Although fainting is a rare symptom of Avurt, it is typical for people with a heart rate above 170 shots per minute, since fewer filling of ventricles leads to a decrease in cardiac ejection and brain perfusion (passing blood through it). [five] 
If the patient an AUTR has heart failure or stenosis of the coronary artery, it can complain about the pain in the chest, and may also have symptoms of heart failure, such as Tahipne, whistling breathing or extermination of the lower limbs in physical examination. [four] [nine]
Atrial fibrillation (flickering arrhythmia) is a persistent pathology of the heart rhythm, in which there are several chaotic impulses in the atriums instead of one. The frequency of heart cuts during atrial fibrillation is increased to 350-700 shots per minute.
Paroxysmal tachycardia is a sudden bearing of heartbeat to 150-300 beats per minute, which lasts a few seconds. Such a violation of the rhythm refers to life-degrading states and requires diagnosis and treatment under hospital.   Depending on the place where the impulse comes out, may be atrial, nodal and ventricular.   
Atrial tachycardia is "non-hazardous" arrhythmia, the focus is located above the ventricles. As a rule, elderly people with heart impairment occurs. It occurs in the form of an attack, which can sometimes last about a week.
Stomatricular tachycardia is a heart rhythm that occurs in the lower chambers of the heart and determines the heart rate of at least 120 beats per minute.
Tachycardia with pre-excitation syndromes
Such states are caused by premature pulses of reduction of ventricles and / or atria, which are ahead of the normal excitation of the conductive heart system. Their cause in congenital anomaly - the presence of an additional conductive path. May threaten the patient's life.
Complications of tachycardia
All possible complications of tachycardia are associated with its cause and degree of severity.
What is dangerous tachycardia
In general, the frequency of heart rate leads to a violation of the delivery of oxygen into the heart muscle itself, since the bloodstream by coronary arteries is possible only during the diastole relaxation (relaxation of the heart between abbreviations), and the little heart is reduced, the less time diastole is reduced.
And although in most cases this disorder does not cause any other symptoms and complications, the participation of heartbeat can still seriously disturb the normal work of the heart and increase the risk of stroke.
Tachycardia with certain rhythm disorders can cause the following complications:
- thromboembolia - light artery or arteries of a brain with a subsequent ischemic stroke, for example, in the fibrillation and atrial flirting;
- fainting and sudden heart death - with tachycardia with a high frequency of heart abbreviations, as a rule of ventricular;
- Myocardial infarction - may occur during tachycardia on the background of ischemic heart disease;
- Cardiogenic shock -Reous drop in blood pressure with a loss of consciousness up to coma may be accompanied by Estuary Lekyk .
Normally, the blood flow along the vessels is laminar (i.e. uniform), while the blood moves in one direction, but with different speeds: the highest speed - in the middle of the vessel, slow and the vascular wall. During tachycardia, especially with a heart rate frequency of more than 130 shots per minute, a large number of heart emissions disrupts the natural flow of blood, and it acquires a turbulence property: multiple local twists are formed in a uniform fluid flow, which provokes blood cell collisions, sometimes leading to damage and damage and contributing to the formation of small clots-thrombus. Such a phenomenon can lead to blockage clogs of small vessels and the formation of microinsults.
In humans with coronary heart disease, transferring myocardial infarction, as well as diabetes mellitus, a violation of oxygen flow into myocardium can lead to exacerbation of the underlying disease, and often to death.
What type of tachycardia is dangerous for life
Tachycardia with a very high frequency of heart cuts (more than 170 shots per minute) can lead to formidable and potentially fatal complications:
- atrial fibrillation;
- Violations of abbreviations of the ventricles of the heart is up to the transition to ventricular tachycardia and their fibrillation followed by asistol (a sharp weakening of heart cuts). 
Diagnosis of tachycardia
General visual inspection
When examining a patient with tachycardia, frequent breathing (shortness of breath) is revealed, pallor and skin moisture, frequent reduction of carotid arteries.
Heart Auscultation and Pulse Measurement
After an external inspection with auscultation (listening) of the heart, the character of heart tones, as well as the uniformity and frequency of heart rate is estimated. It is determined by the calculation in the stopwatch in 60 seconds.
Phonocardiography - Recording vibrations and sound signals published when working with heart and blood vessels using a microphone OV , pressure sensors and accelerometer OV . Method U. Stolel after the appearance of ultrasonic heart research.
The diagnosis of tachycardia is established according to the results of the record of electrocardiography (ECG) and daily monitoring of the ECG.
Daily monitors of the ECG is prescribed at a constant, incessant tachycardia, often recurring during the day or arising spontaneously. So, on a cardiogram with sinus tachycardia, the structure of the heart rhythm is maintained, but with this there are more than 100 heart cuts per minute. Nonsencial Tachycardia differs in that the PC is not worth it before each QRS complex, or the distance between the Tusten P and the QRS complex is increased significantly more than the norm. .
For differential diagnosis
and identifying the cause of the rhythm disorders: conduct a survey of the endocrine system, in particular, blood test to the hormones of the thyroid gland and adrenal glands;
- conduct echocardiography to assess the reduction of individual sections of the heart muscle;
- evaluate neurological status;
- eliminate infectious diseases, anemia and hypovolemia (decrease in circulating blood volume);
- In some cases, it is possible to prescribe the scintiography of the heart muscle to clarify the activity of enzymes in cardiomyocytes and possible causal deviations.
- [one] Sometimes a general blood test is needed. With it, it is possible to confirm the Avurt: with this form of tachycardia in the blood plasma, the concentration of the secondary atrial sodium-ethical factor increases, which is highlighted by the atrium in response to its stretching. [four]
What to do with the attack
If a person with a sudden attack of tachycardia is alone, it is necessary to breathe deeply, as well as perform waltzalva maneuvers. To do this, closes the voice gap and strain the muscles of the chest for 10-15 seconds (you can compare with an attempt to rebuild). Younger for children you can try to exhale the syringe or straw for drinks. For the same reaction, infants can be attached to the face with ice packs for a few seconds.
What actions can not be taken
Without careful diagnosis and recommendations of the attending physician, you can not take any medications and dietial dietial.
In some arrhythmic tachycardians, which are detected according to an electrocardiogram, their reception can be dangerous. Elimination of the underlying disease
Treatment of long-term tachycardia begins to eliminate the underlying disease, the symptom of which it is, or some other causal factors. If the disease is known, tachycardia is also fed after appropriate treatment.
(adrenal tumors) producing adrenaline, and sometimes with hyperthyroidism treatment is operational intervention, after which one of the symptoms in the form of tachycardia disappears. For thyroid diseases
treatment is either surgical intervention or drug therapy. With arterial hypertension
Many preparations appointed for its treatment not only reduce blood pressure, but also affect the speed of heart cuts, reducing it. If the purpose of such drugs is contraindicated, then cardiologists use a medicine operating only on the cells of the sinus node, which slows the pulse - Ivabradin exclusively. The drug has a limited number of indications and is prohibited for independent use without a consultation of a specialist. Under anemia
The restoration of the hemoglobin level and the normalization of the heart rhythm contributes to the purpose of iron preparations (with iron deficiency anemia), vitamin B12 or folic acid (at B12 deficient and foliostic anemia), the transfusion of blood components (with postghemorgic or aplastic anemia), as well as the treatment of atrophic gastritis or parasitosis (Diffilobotryosis). If tachycardia occurs in a healthy person and is associated with low physical development, then the release is a gradual workout of endurance. It includes an increase in lifestyle activity, the growing complexity of physical training, the performance of static and dynamic exercises, walking in a moderate and fast pace, running on various distances with increasing complexity, as well as swimming.
Treatment of supertoday tachycardium
In the case of diagnosed superstar tachycardia (for example, atrial tachycardia, an ART or atrial tremble), it is estimated to assess the instability of blood pressure on the presence of the following signs:
hypotension (pressure reduction);
- hypoxia (lack of oxygen in the body);
- chest pain;
- Signs of violation of perfusion (blood flow through lungs).
- Electropulse therapy 
If the patient is unstable, then immediate card reader is needed - the stimulation of the heart discharge of the electric current. It is important that the defibrillator is in synchronization mode with the QRS complex (the main pulses on the ECG line). This mode allows the defibrillator to prevent the shock transmission during the time when the heart is depolarized (otherwise card reader can lead to polymorphic ventricular tachycardia).
Initial energy for synchronized heart stimulation:
in adults - 100-200 J, it can be stepwise increased in the absence of success;
- Children - 0.5-1 J / kg, can be increased to 2 J / kg with subsequent attempts.
- Patient with stable pressure should be prepared for chemical cardioversion - restoration of cardiac rhythm using preparations. To do this, it is recommended to stimulate the wandering nerve with the help of the Mañeaus of the Waltasalver and the Sleepy Artery massage. These methods stimulate the parasympathetic system, slow down the formation of the pulse in the sinus node and not only. [five]
For long-term treatment of recurrent religorak tachycardia, patients should consult about how to independently increase the tone of the vagus nerve.
Macheur technique Waltzalviva
: closing the voice slot and chest muscles voltage for 10-15 seconds (you can compare with an attempt to rebuild). Younger for children you can try to exhale the syringe or straw for drinks. For the same reaction, infants can be attached to the face with ice packs for a few seconds. Pressing on the eyeballs can also cause the parasympathetic system stimulation, but this method is not recommended, since when an excessive pressure may be damaged.
[eight] [four] Sleepy artery massage technique
: The patient lies on the back, the neck is elongated, at that time he presses with his fingers for one carotid sine for about 10 seconds. Such a massage is contraindicated to people with a single artery, patients, transferred a transient ischemic attack or a sharp impaired brain circulation over the past three months, as well as children or babies. Medical therapy [five]
If the impact on the wandering nerve did not give effect, then to normalize the heartbeat can be used
adenosine . It must be administered in the inkido intravenously. The initial dose is 6 mg (children's dose - 0.1 mg / kg). If such a dose is ineffective, then you can enter 12 mg (children - 0.2 mg / kg). The second dose of adenosine (12 mg) can be introduced another time, if the proper effect is not achieved. Each adenosine dose is necessary to quickly flush 10-20 ml of saline. If at the time of treatment the patient gets Carbamazepine or Dipyridamol. It is recommended to reduce adenosine dose to 3 mg. In the case of an incorrectly interpreted rhythm, administration of adenosine can help slow down the heart rate for a long time. This will determine whether tachycardia is caused by another narrow complex tachycardia (for example, fliccific arrhythmia or atrial tremble). Sometimes a general blood test is needed. With it, it is possible to confirm the Avurt: with this form of tachycardia in the blood plasma, the concentration of the secondary atrial sodium-ethical factor increases, which is highlighted by the atrium in response to its stretching. [eleven]
With adenosine inefficiency, you can use:
- (0.25 mg / kg intravenously with subsequent infusion 5-15 mg / hour); Esmolol
- (0.5 mg / kg intravenously, then 0.2-0.5 mg / kg per minute - must be repeated with each increase in the titer); metoprolol
- (2.5-5 mg intravenously every 2-5 minutes, but not more than 15 mg for 10-15 minutes). If the above-mentioned drugs are still ineffective, then the stimulation of the heart is with a greater speed than its own rhythm, can eliminate the remnriction tachycardia. However, there is a risk of ventricular tachycardia or fibrillation, so it should be used with caution and immediately accessibility of cardioversion.
Patients with recurrent superspark tachycardia without pre-arousal syndrome may require long-term treatment with oral beta-adrenoblockers or calcium channel blockers to maintain sinus rhythm. A radio frequency (catheter) ablation may also be required - operational treatment of arrhythmia using radio frequency energy. [four]
Treatment of Av-nodal reciprocal tachycardia
The primary tactics of the AVURT treatment also comes down to stimulating the wandering nerve and adenosine reception, which stops approximately 80% of arrhythmias. Preparations of the second row are Nedigidropyridine calcium channel blockers, beta blockers or digoxin.
Surgery Sleepy artery massage technique
If the treatment of the above methods was not crowned with success, or the reception of medicines is impossible due to side effects, then patients can choose catheter ablation as a disposable final treatment. This method of treatment Avurt is highly efficient (successful in 95% of cases).
Chronic medication therapy using antiarrhythmic agents III or class IC
(Flearinide, conpaphenon, amiodarone, dfethylide or sotalol) It can be carried out in cases where the body does not respond to calcium channels or beta-blockers, as well as in the event of a patient's failure from catheter ablation. The choice of these antiarrhythmics is usually associated with concomitant diseases and profiles of side effects. Treatment of tachycardia by folk remedies  
The use of methods of traditional medicine often leads to the fact that the patient does not receive timely qualified treatment. With tachycardia, this can cause hazardous complications, such as stroke and myocardial infarction.
In the case of physiological tachycardia, arising from moderate or significant physical exertion, the prognosis is favorable, since in this case it is a normal adaptive response to improving the work of the body.
If tachycardia develops in a stressful situation, i.e., with emotional excitation, the state correction is often necessary, for example, the elimination of such situations, work with a psychotherapist (in some cases, medical therapy may be appointed after consulting a doctor).
With an increase in human age and the presence of one or more diseases caused by tachycardia, treatment must be complex and influence the maximum number of causes of illness. Therefore, a person having cardiovascular, broncho-light, hormonal, sharp or chronic inflammatory diseases, as well as the diseases of the nervous system, must consult with the doctor, describing in detail its complaints and symptoms of the disease, without hiding and does not silent. Openness and mutual understanding in communicating with a specialist contribute to the rapid achievement of the result of treatment.
Prevention of tachycardia attacks
timely appeal to the cardiologist in the event of early cardiac rhythm; :
- diagnosis and treatment of concomitant diseases;
- Failure to alcohol and drinks / meals with caffeine (for example, replace black tea or coffee on herbal teas);
- Reducing the amount of fatty food consumed and sugar;
- Following a vegetable dairy diet (natural juices, vegetables);
- refusal of dietary tablets, energy and stimulants;
- reception of vitamins with magnesium and potassium content (a doctor's consultation is required);
- Moderate physical exertion (without overvoltage) - make the body stable to excess adrenaline, lead to the norm by emotional background and reduce irritability;
- Walking outdoors (at least half an hour).
- In simple cases, treatment is carried out by a group of drugs that strengthen the heart and vessels, as well as reassuring nervous activity:   [nine]
- , New passion, etzitsin; 6Verapamil, coctile, propranolol;
- Validol, County.
- Among heart glycosides, digitoxin, celainide are the most famous. Such drugs are prescribed only by the doctor, since their inefficient reception can lead to crying consequences, up to the stop of cardiac activity.
The anticultimitimical effect is distinguished by medicines such as cordaron, nifedipine, amiodarone, etc.
If the doctor diagnoses sufficientlynivicular (superellic) arrhythmia, then most often in the therapy scheme includes such drugs such as verapamil and ATP, which are able to successfully normalize rhythm. With paroxysmal tachycardia, the use of Novocainamide and Curdaron is shown.
If the patient has a tendency to a focusing violation of the rhythm, then it serves as an indication of the use of β-blockers.
What to do with strong heartbeat at home?
The first thing to be done is to minimize or even get rid of provoking irritating factors. The main thing is to try to prevent the development of stressful situations that destroy nervous activity, increase the frequency of heartbeat and even upset hemodynamics.
Very undesirable to people suffering from high heartbeat attacks, drink alcohol and caffean-containing drinks. It is optimally replaced by fresh juice, herbal tea, clean non-carbonated water.
Stomach should not overload: overeating with abundant quantities of oily and salty food has a negative effect on the operation of the cardiovascular apparatus. It is necessary to reduce the amount of salt used, and the food is taken with small portions, but more often by the usual approximately every 2.5-3 hours.
Home treatment will be more efficient if you correctly distribute time for work and for rest. Night sleep should continuously last about seven hours, and during the day it is optimally bred at least 40-50 minutes. Such a vacation "reboots" the body will improve the stress resistance and hemodynamic records.
If a person actively engaged in sports (for example, at a professional level), then it should be slightly "slowing down", and the physical exertion to make more moderate.
If the specified recommendations did not lead to relief of well-being, it should be advised without delays with a doctor.
First aid is possible on the first, prefusion. If the heartbeat is truly strong, and man clearly becomes bad, it is necessary to call the "ambulance" carriage and try to carry out the following procedures:
Squeeze the patient, weaken the collar or tie, open the window to improve fresh air ventilation;
- If, along with tachycardia, chest pain marks, it is possible to offer a nitroglycerin patient;
- Conduct vagus procedures: intentional strain, provoking the vomit reflex, applying a cold compression or ice facial area wrapped in a towel.
- Vagus procedures (samples) allow you to activate the function of the wandering nerve: in response to irritation, the heart rhythm slows down. Procedures should be returned to the normalization of the patient's well-being.
Medicines for emergency assistance in difficult situations are conducted by low discharges of 50 or 75 J. Seduxen can be used as an anesthetics.
The normalization of the heartbeat is also performed depending on the type of rhythm disturbance. It is possible to use such medicines:
Adenosine phosphate, procanamide;
- Atenolol, Verapamil;
- , , , , , , 
What to take with strong heartbeat, medicine?
Medications with strong heartbeat are prescribed only after a clearly established cause of the problem. In order to learn this cause, you need to pre-conduct thorough diagnosis.
Approximate medical appointments are presented in the following table.
Antianginal, anti-arhythmic and antihypertensive agent, which take an average of 100-150 mg per day for several receptions. If necessary, the doctor can increase the dosage. The course of treatment is usually long.
Possible side manifestations: a sense of fatigue, thirst, depressive states, sleep disorders.
The drug that reduces the reduction of myocardium and its excitability reducing the frequency of abbreviations. Tablets are taken before eating, the dosage is selected individually (on average - from 25 to 200 mg per day). Sidey symptoms are rarely bothering, and pass on their own a few days after the start of treatment: it may be weakness, anxiety, fog before your eyes, inattention.
The adrenoblocator that reduces the need for the heart muscle in oxygen and the reduction in its contractile property. Take the drug inside, starting from 0.02 g three times a day, under the supervision of the doctor. In the future, the dosage is raised and regulated individually. Complete treatment gradually, avoiding sharp cancellation. The drug is not accepted simultaneously with tranquilizers and neuroleptics.
Calcium channel blockers
An antagonist calcium ions, which is successfully used in hypertension and myocardial ischemia. Tablets are taken inward, 0.03-0.3 g per day. Most patients are well transferred to the drug, only in some cases individual intolerance is observed.
The preparation, the phenylalkylamine derivative, successfully eliminates the paroxysmal sugustricular tachycardia. The dosage is selected individually for each patient. Pills are driving with water immediately after eating: it is forbidden to pick up the use of grapefruit juice and the infusion of the Zverboard.
Sodium channel blocker
Medication that reduces myocardial excitability, depressing ectopic excitation zones. It can be recommended for oral administration, as well as for intravenous or intramuscular injections, depending on the decision of the doctor. Side manifestations during treatment: hypotension, sharp weakness, head pain, sleep disorder.
A means of action similar to quinidine. The drug takes 0.1 g three times a day, and for the first reception, it is better to take an overwhelmed dosage (for example, 0.3 g), after which it starts to the usual amount of medication. Intravenous administration of the drug is allowed - in difficult situations.
Side symptoms are limited to allergies, thirst, digestive disorders.
Medication, structural similar to lidocaine. To eliminate the acute attack of strong heartbeat, the drug is introduced into a vein, according to an individual dosage. In other situations, oral administration is assigned. Treatment can be accompanied by changes in taste, dyspeptic disorders, accommodation violation, trembling fingers, numbness and sleep impairment.
Preparations-stabilizers of the refractory period
Means to facilitate the work of the heart, demolition of myocardial cuts, reduced blood pressure. Tablets take, starting from 0.2 g three times a day with food. After 1-2 weeks, the same amount of the drug is taken up to 2 times a day. Every five days of reception, it is necessary to take a break - 2 days in order to prevent accumulation of the active component in the body.
The drug, especially effective in ventricular arrhythmia. It is injected intramuscularly or in Vienna, in a dose defined by the doctor. Against the background of intravenous administration, a sharp decrease in blood pressure may occur, so after injection, the patient should take a horizontal position for a while. It is also possible to appear the feeling of heat, putting in the nose.
Medication, slowing down heart rate and AV conductivity. It is used in difficult cases, in the form of intravenous infusion - during the attack of strong heartbeat associated with the fluttering or atrial fibrillation. The dosage is calculated as 1 mg per 60 kg of weight. Treatment with the drug is carried out in the hospital, under the supervision of a medical specialist.
Means soothing the CNS, relaxing muscles. Most often, the sadocent is taken inward, although it is possible intravenous and intramuscular administration. The dosage for oral administration is 2.5-10 mg twice a day.
Medication based on chlordiazepoxide. It can be used if severe heartbeat is associated with neurosis, stress, neurotic reactions. Standardly take 5-10 mg per day, but according to the dose indications can be increased. Cancellation is canceled not sharply, gradually taking the dosage to the minimum. Among the most frequent side symptoms are a feeling of fatigue, constipation, a decrease in sexual desire.
Active tranquilizer, Miorosant. Accepted in tablets, 0.25-0.5 mg to three times a day. During treatment, the appearance of drowsiness, ataxia, as well as dizziness.
Combined remedy with sedative and antispasmodic effect. With severe heartbeat, take 30 drops to three times a day. Throughout the period of treatment, the feeling of drowsiness may be disturbed.
Coronizing and soothing agent capable of eliminating a short tachycardia attack. Tablet hold in the oral cavity to resorption. You can take a tablet to three times a day. Frequent and / or long-term treatment with the drug can cause a slight dizziness, nausea.
Combined vegetable remedy with soothing and antithreave effect. Therapeutic solution is taken on a teaspoon three times a day, with water or drinks. If treatment is accompanied by digestive disorders, the tool begin to take with food.
A universal means, which is used, both in digestive diseases and neuralgia, neurosis, strong heartbeat. The drug takes 1 tsp. With water or tea at the first signs of severe heartbeat. There are no data on side manifestations.
A soothing agent that takes 0.1-1 g daily (can be combined with potassium iodide). Side manifestations: feeling fatigue and drowsiness.
As an additional treatment with strong heartbeat, the doctor may appoint a reception of vitamin and mineral complexes. Many of them include the most necessary substances for the cardiovascular system, as well as plant components (rosehip extracts, hawthorn, ginger, mint, etc.).
The most popular polyvitamin preparations are considered:
Askorutin is a tablet, which contains ascorbic acid and routine. Reception of ascorutin improves the quality of capillaries, strengthens the walls of the vessels, warns inflammation and swelling.
- Asparks are a combined drug that combines potassium and magnesium aspartate. Asparkov supports heart performance, eliminates arrhythmia, can be appointed even with myocardial infarction and angina.
- Vitrum Cardio is a drug with a rich vitamin and mineral composition. In addition, there is a fish oil in the complex, seed of plantain, cut off oats. Witrum Cardio is able to prevent the development of atherosclerosis, myocardial ischemia. It is prescribed to accelerate the restoration of patients who have undergone a heart attack or stroke.
- It will direct - this is a complex means represented by vitamins B-Group, magnesium and potassium asparagrogen, as well as eccene extracts of rosehip, hawthorn and ginkgo biloba. The vessels in the composition strengthen the vessels, stabilize the bloodstream, improve the work of the heart muscle.
- Cardio Forte is a polycomponent drug, the action of which is due to the composition of vitamins, minerals, vegetable hoods, polyunsaturated fatty acids, L-arginine and L-taurine. Cardio Forte can prevent the development of neurocirculatory dystonia, hypertension and other cardiovascular pathologies.
- Doppelzhetz Cardovital - a means based on hoods from a hawthorn, which is successfully used to facilitate the state of the patient during angina.
- Cardiohels is a combined vitamin and mineral preparation, characterized by anti-inflammatory, immunostimulating and hypotensive effect.
- There are many other polycomponent vitizite products that can help the work of the heart and blood vessels. We presented to you only some of them. Consign themselves with the doctor: it may appoint you another, no less useful integrated means to eliminate strong heartbeat.
Physiotherapy can be used as a reducing agent with functional problems of the cardiovascular system. Many of the procedures are able to improve the coronary blood circulation and the reduction of the heart muscle, its automatism and the quality of excitability.
The physiotherapy methods are appropriate during the patient's restoration period after ischemic heart disease, hypertension, neurocircular dystonia, cardiosclerosis, etc.
The choice of treatment method depends on the degree of functional disorder, on the state of regulatory systems, from the presence of related pathologies.
You can influence the operation of the vegetative nervous system and neurohumoral adjustment using electrose sessions. In addition, patients offer galvanotherapy, drug electrophoresis. Such treatment has a slight soothing and analgesic effect, stabilizes blood pressure indicators. During electrophoresis, medications with analgesic and vasodilatory effect are used.
Other therapeutic procedures can also be recommended:
ultra-high-frequency therapy (frequency 2712 MHz);
- magnetotherapy (low-frequency magnetic field);
- low-energy laser radiation;
- Balneotherapy (carbonic, nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide, radon, oxygen baths);
- Wasproof (therapeutic souls, wrapped).
- Virtually any physiotherapeutic methods can be successfully combined with manual therapy, physical education.
, , , , , 
In preventive purposes, such recommendations can be used to prevent heart problems:
Periodically drink herbal infusions based on mint leaves, chamomile color, melissa and dyeing;
- Conduct courses of decoction of a hawthorn, or his tincture (10 drops every day);
- Add vegetable raw materials to tea: Melissa, Yarrow, Valerian root.
- Useful for the heart regularly drink fresh fruit and vegetable juices, berry fruits. Beets, tomatoes, pears, carrots, raspberry and cherry berries can be the basis for drinks.
If severe heartbeat is already periodically concerned, then to facilitate the state, you can use such an interesting recipe:
Tens of garlic teeth are cleaned;
- sorted with juice squeezed out of ten lemons;
- mixed with one liter of honey, withstand for several days in a closed glass container;
- Take a remedy every day 4 h., for two months.
- You can prepare another therapeutic mixture consisting of lemon juice (of four fruits), 250 ml of honey, 10 g of hawthorn tincture, 10 g of valerian tincture, five camphor grains, eighteen almond nuts, sixteen crushed geranium leaves. All ingredients are mixed, placed in a glass container and retain in the refrigerator. Take in the mornings on an empty stomach for half an hour before meals. Treatment continues daily until the therapeutic mixture end.
, , , , , , , , 
Treatment of herbs
The main means that are prescribed with strong heartbeats are preparations based on hawthorn, valerian root and dyeing. How to take such funds, we will tell you more.
Hawthorn takes a monthly course (you can more, but not less), three times a day. Prepare medicine as follows: 1 tbsp. l. Grinding fruits are sealed in 200 ml of boiling water, withstand on low heat before evaporation ½ volume. The resulting tool is cooled and filtered, drinking 40 drops three times a day before meals. Instead of fruits, you can use hawp color: 1 tsp. Flowers are poured 200 ml of boiling water, insist to cool, filtered. Take 100 ml 30 minutes before meals, three times a day.
- Valerian root can be used as follows: 1 tbsp. l. Grinding rhizomes insist during a pair of clocks in a liter thermos. Infusion drink daily for a third of a glass three times a day. The last week of reception should be distinguished by a gradual decline in dosage. Valerian infusion perfectly copes with episodes of severe heartbeat caused by strong unrest and stress.
- The grassland grass is the perfect plant to normalize the cardiac frequency. The medicine is prepared as: poured 1 tsp. Grass 200 ml of boiling water, withstand under the lid for 15 minutes. Infusion drunk twice - for example, in the morning and evening. With strong heartbeat, you can drink the entire dose of the fund.
- You can diversify herbal treatment with such medicinal plants like mint, Melissa, hawthorn berries, Flowers Vasilka, Spring Adonis, Rosehip Berries, as well as seedlings of oats. With a pronounced painful attack, you need to immediately contact the doctor.
, , , , 
Strong heartbeat attacks can often be heal with homeopathic agents. They are prescribed, based not only on the complaints and sensations of the patient, but also on its constitutional features.
In cardiovascular disorders, such products of homeopathy are most common:
Ignatia 6, 12, 30 - will help with neurological tachycardia, difficulty breathing, coronary pains. The stress overload is considered a special indication.
- Platinum 6, 12, 30 is prescribed during cardiac and hysterical neurosis.
- SPEGELIA 3, 3, 6 - Used with strong patience of psychogenic nature, with stitching or new heart pains.
- The accumulation act X3, 3, 6 will help if tachycardia is associated with hormonal rearrangements in the body.
- Cactus X3, 3 is prescribed with a restless state, frequent intense heartbeat, compressing pains for the sternum.
- Arnica X3, 3, 6 can be used in violations of cardiac activity associated with excessive physical activity.
- Pulsatilla X3, 3, 6 - especially recommended for women in periods of hormonal failures, periods of monthly cycle, as well as in hypotension.
- Kamfora Monobromate X3, 3 is appropriate for use in depressive disorders, hypotension.
- Veratrum Album X3, 3 is recommended for eliminating tachycardia at the initial stage of the development of a hypotonic attack, as well as with a sticky cold sweating.
- If there is violations from the vegetative nervous system among probable reasons for strong heartbeat, then an acider of phosphoryuses, magnesia phosphorics or Calium phosphoricum are added to the above preparations.
The surgeon assistance to eliminate strong heartbeat is required only in extreme cases when the cause of pathology is obvious, and it cannot be heal with a medication method.
If the treatment of the above methods was not crowned with success, or the reception of medicines is impossible due to side effects, then patients can choose catheter ablation as a disposable final treatment. This method of treatment Avurt is highly efficient (successful in 95% of cases).
The patient passes a complete list of necessary diagnostic studies, after which the doctor can choose the most appropriate method of surgical assistance:
Mechanical, laser, cryogenic, chemical or electrical interruption of conductive pathways and zones associated with automatism disorders. Cardiac access is carried out by the medical or diagnostic catheter: first identify the pathological zone, after which they perform destruction.
- To date, the most convenient way of destruction is the radio frequency ablation method: this procedure allows you to influence several zones at once, which improves the prognosis for the patient.
Stopping a pacemaker (cardioverter-defibrillator or an electrocardiotimulator) is performed by the operation on the open heart. Remove problem areas of the conductive apparatus, and the likelihood of developing heartbeat attack is minimized.
- We can talk about the need for a surgical operation:
If ventricular fibrillation was found (even in the singular);
- If there are persistent attacks of tachycardia that are not amenable to medicine therapy;
- If organic heart disorders (flap of valves, structure anomalies, etc.) have been found;
- If the patient has strict contraindications or immunity to drug therapy;
- If the attacks of strong heartbeat in children interfere with the normal development of the body.
- , , 
The rapid heartbeat is the feeling that the heart beats too often or badly knocks - the reason to consult a doctor.
- This is a complaint of patients on a subjective feeling of rapid, arrhythmic or heavy heartbeat. Normally, we do not notice the beatings of your heart. But any deviation from the norm becomes immediately noticeable. The heartbeat is usually described by patients as follows: the heart is too strong (or "loudly") knocks in the chest, the heart "jumps out" from the chest is very rarely, "twigs", "turns" or "tremble." The reinforced heartbeat may be accompanied by a sense of pulsation on the neck, in the temples, a nap area or fingertips. The heartbeat can also accompany the noise in the ears, pain in the heart of the heart, the feeling of constraint in the chest or the difficulty of breathing. Such symptoms may indicate the pathology of the heart, but in most cases complaints on reinforced heartbeat with concomitant symptoms, instrumental studies of signs of heart lesions are not detected. The heartbeat should be distinguished from tachycardia.
- This is an objective increase in cardiac frequency. The normal pulse in an adult is at rest - 60-80 shots per minute. If more than 90 shots are recorded per minute, tachycardia is diagnosed. However, the patient may not feel that his heartbeat is a rapid. Tachycardia Common causes of rapid heartbeat
Even a healthy person can feel reinforced heartbeat. To the greatest extent, it is characteristic of people with increased nervous sensitivity. Lead to rapid heartbeats can:
significant physical efforts;
- fast rise to height;
- The physical activity in the conditions of hot and stuffed medium (the lack of oxygen leads to the strengthened work of the heart);
- sharp mental tension (fright, excitation, etc.);
- consumption of a large amount of food with high caffeine (coffee, tea, coca-cola);
- some drugs (in particular, non-nose funds);
- Disorders of digestion (for example, meteorism, as a result of which the diaphragm turns out to be somewhat raised).
- Strong heartbeat can be felt at high temperatures (patients experiencing heat often feel heartbeat).
Heart Pent Patient
The rapid heartbeat is often accompanied by increased arterial pressure. In this case, the more often the heart is reduced, the higher the pressure in the arteries. The dependence here is precisely such ... Therefore, it is incorrectly considered an increased blood pressure. Another thing is that the increase in pressure, accompanied by a general deterioration of well-being, can make it seems how much heart knocks.
The rapid heartbeat and an increase in blood pressure can be called the same causes. In this case, therapeutic measures aimed at normalization of pressure will contribute to the normalization of heartbeat.
Papered palpitation under reduced pressure
Increased heart rate is quite possible under reduced pressure. A sharp decrease in pressure may be observed at shock states (anaphylactic, traumatic, infectious-toxic, psychogenic and other varieties of shock). The body reacts to it, speeding up the reduction of the heart muscle to restore pressure. Such compensatory character of reinforced heartbeat occurs both with a large blood loss.
Papered heartset under normal pressure
However, reinforced heartbeat can be felt and regardless of pressure. Pressure can be reduced, and normal, and the patient complains of heartbeat. This is possible with vegetative-vascular dystonia, anemia, diseases of the thyroid gland and a number of other diseases. You should not try to determine what you are sick, and even more so begin treatment only on the basis of the comparison of heartbeat and pressure. In all cases when the heightened heartbeat is worried, it is necessary to undergo a survey on the prescription of the doctor.
When the heartbeat is a reason to consult a doctor?
The rapid heartbeat is a reason to appeal to the doctor if it is:
- Wears a protracted character (not passes for a long time);
- It occurs with an inclusion of the above factors;
- There is no connection with the above factors;
- It is uneven character (it can be assumed arrhythmia - a violation of the rhythm of the heart).
- In these cases, the rapid heartbeat may be a manifestation of serious disorders and diseases, such as:
- anemia (low hemoglobin and iron content in the blood);
- Tetania (condition due to lack of calcium);
- endocrine diseases;
- Cardic pathologies.
- However, as a rule, in the case of myocarditis, other diseases of the heart, as well as thyroid hyperfunctions, reinforced heartbeat is not the main complaint. With such diseases, first of all, complain about pain in the heart and shortness of breath.
Quickly need to react if the background of reinforced heartbeat is observed dizziness, shortness of breath, leather pale, sweating. In this case, you should call an ambulance.
What will the doctor help with strong heartbeat?
With a complaint about heartbeat, contact a doctor or cardiologist doctor.
With complaints of a patient on reinforced heartbeat, first of all, it is necessary to establish its cause - whether it has a physiological or pathological origin. For this purpose, laboratory and instrumental research can be appointed, including ECG, echocardiography (heart ultrasound), heart radiography. After establishing the cause of increased heartbeat, a course of treatment is assigned aimed at eliminating pathological factors. The normalization of the heartbeat is achieved by treatment with antiarrhythmic drugs. Such drugs should not be made independently, they must be appointed a doctor in accordance with the state of your body established on the basis of a medical examination. Otherwise, the result of treatment may be negative.
Tachycardia is a common violation of the heart rate (type of arrhythmia). The heart rate with it becomes greater than 90 beats per minute. It is impossible to call such a phenomenon with a separate disease. Rather, it is a symptom that speaks either a physical / psychological burden or about some diseases. If a person faces a similar phenomenon, it is necessary to obtain a doctor's advice as soon as possible.
Causes of Tachycardia
To begin with, we clarify that with tachycardia, the heart rhythm, as a rule, remains the same and does not come down - the frequency of abbreviations is disturbed. And this means that such a problem is not always manifested by the ill people. With relatively healthy or healthy, it can be caused by:
Unusual, increased or sharp exercise. In this case, there are features - an increase in the rhythm of the heart during exercise is the norm. The sign of tachycardia will be a bad condition: anxiety, anxiety, a painful feeling of heartbeat - up to the loss of consciousness;
- Strong stress, emotional excitement. Moreover, provoke an attack can both strong negative and strong positive experiences;
- heat. If a person does not tolerate the heat and stuffiness, he often causes a rapid heartbeat;
- excessive use of coffee, some stimulating drinks (energy);
- Sharp change position. Many familiar knows when during sleep you have to wake up sharply because of the surrounding factors and quickly climb. At such a moment, the heart seems to be "breaking out" from the chest and is physically felt.
- As a rule, in all listed cases, the heartbeat during the elimination of negative factors is rapidly established. Yes, and in the process of rapid rhythm, the patient feels not so bad.
However, tachycardia symptoms appear on the background of certain diseases and may accompany serious conditions:
- heart disease;
- myocardial infarction;
- fever on the background of infection;
- Some brain pathology, CNS, etc.
- In such situations, tachycardia is accompanied by additional features, including localized pain and much more.
Symptoms of Tachycardia
Tachycardia symptoms include such phenomena:
"Dips" / interruptions in the heart - a person directly physically fits that something "failed" in his breast, "left inside." This is a very frequent symptom familiar to many people;
- the feeling of shortness of breath in an atypical setting - for example, with minimal exercise or when it was not;
- pain (we already clarified that they arise with specific diseases);
- Pre-industrious condition or fainting. Often everything costs only dizziness.
- Arrhythmia is light and short, and it can last longer and cause much more discomfort - everything is individually, so the doctor's consultation is required.
Do you have symptoms of tachycardia?
Only a doctor can diagnose the disease. Do not postpone consultation - call +7 (495) 775-73-60
How dangerous tachycardia is?
For a healthy person, it is not dangerous, and for those who suffer heavy diseases, heart tachycardia can be critical. Complications of this problem can be:
development of heart failure;
- loss of consciousness;
- increased risks of blood clots;
- heart attacks;
- Development of stroke.
- With a combination of several "reinforcing" factors, this symptom can increase the risk of death. Therefore, the symptoms and treatment of heart tachycardia is a question in which you need to understand.
Tachycardia associated with adolescence
Often this problem is observed in adolescence when the child is actively developing. It is determined by the fact that not all organism systems have time for active development. Over time, this phenomenon usually passes and no longer causes inconvenience.
Diagnostics of the problem
For diagnostics are treated for a start to the cardiologist, and if necessary, the doctor sends a patient to a narrower specialist - an arrhythmologist. The study lies in a detailed survey of a person who has discomfort, as well as in a number of surveys:
ECG. The method allows you to determine the type of problem, the frequency of heart cuts, rhythmic;
- ECG on Holter. If the first option allows you to explore the patient "here and now", then the examination on the holder involves carrying a special apparatus during the day and makes it possible to understand how the patient's heart feels under normal conditions;
- Echocardiography. A comprehensive study of the heart gives an understanding, whether there are no deviations in the body that cause tachycardia;
- Electrophysiological research. It is assigned only if there are specific pathology and is made according to exceptional indications of a limited number of patients. This is an invasive method, due to which the spread of the electrical pulse by myocardium is studied. Often it is needed before the treatment of tachycardia;
- Surveys associated with the general condition of the body. They are appointed in terms of the situation at the request of the doctor. This often includes analyzes for hormones, sometimes MRI and other methods.
- Since the tachycardia of the heart manifests itself differently and is associated with different reasons, the survey plan will always be individual, so do not be afraid if you are prescribed too little or too much surveys.
How tachycardia is treated
All methods can be divided into two groups: medicinal and surgical.
Dosage suggests the use of two types of drugs from tachycardia. The first option is medicines that affect the heart rhythm. They are very dangerous to use themselves, as they are prescribed strictly depending on the type of rhythm disturbance, and if the wrong choice can only worsen the situation.
The second version of the drugs from tachycardia is sedatives: both synthetic and herbal. They help well if the increase in the pulse is associated with stress, internal experiences, fatigue and other similar factors.
The cardinal method of treatment is surgical intervention during tachycardia. Depending on the problem, patients are offered radio frequency catheter ablation, artificial pacemaker, removal of a tumor of a certain gland or part of the gland itself. Such methods are required if the disease is provoked by structural and functional changes in the heart or hormonal disorders.
If arrhythmia is caused by individual diseases (anemia, leukemia, etc.), then its treatment is the elimination of the main disease, that is, specific intervention is not required, only supporting funds.
Home / Folk Remedies for Treatment
If the attack of tachycardia happened, first it is necessary to secure himself or a person with such a problem full of peace and the influx of fresh air into the room. It is recommended to use sedatives, but not too strong means, for example, a nesting machine, Valerian.
It is possible to put on the forehead or face cool compress or just wash moderately cold water. Also, a person with an attack must be controlled by breathing, you can take a deep breath, delay it and then slowly exhale.
Such measures are usually enough to bring rhythm in order if its participation is not caused by some very serious problems. If the situation does not improve, but only deteriorates, it is necessary to call an ambulance. Other amateur in such a situation is simply dangerous.
Prevention of tachycardia
To reduce the risk of developing this problem, it is necessary to lead a healthy lifestyle:
Well and diverse to eat. It is worth excluding too fat, heavy, sweet food;
- With a lack of vitamins and trace elements from food to fill them with special means (only after consulting the doctor);
- lead an active lifestyle with a sufficient number of physical exertion, but without overwork and excessive voltage;
- To take care that the psychological situation of the house and at work is favorable, stable.
- Often it is the wrong way of life that causes tachycardia - he accumulates his indulgent influence, after which problems with heart rhythm begin.
The frequent questions are responsible:
Starting 16 years old
Have questions? Leave the tapping and sign up for a consultation
How to get rid of tachycardia forever?
Sokolov Denis Vladimirovich
Cardiologist Cardiologist of the first category, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Member Asute Cardiovascular Care Association (ASSA)
It all depends on the reasons. Sometimes it is enough to simply change the living conditions, and other situations require surgical intervention.
How to treat tachycardia hearts at home?
As such treatment of tachycardia at home, if required, it is impossible. You can remove the first symptoms, but then you need to consult a doctor and deal with the business.
Cardiologist Cardiologist of the first category, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Member Asute Cardiovascular Care Association (ASSA)
It all depends on the reasons. Sometimes it is enough to simply change the living conditions, and other situations require surgical intervention.
What happens to tachycardia?
Causes are different: tachycardia arises from both banal stress and structural changes in the heart. And here you will need help professionals to understand the true problem. Turning to the doctor and finding out what a specific problem is, the patient will get
Cardiologist Cardiologist of the first category, Candidate of Medical Sciences, Member Asute Cardiovascular Care Association (ASSA)
It all depends on the reasons. Sometimes it is enough to simply change the living conditions, and other situations require surgical intervention.
Example of film with tachycardia